1. Kite surfing is one of the most popular water sports in the world. There are many different places in the world where kite surfing is very popular.
2. The popularity and experience of kite surfing changes with the region and the time of the year. Some spots are perfect for kite surfing in summer months while others are great for winter months,
3. February is a great month for kite surfers from all over the world. There are many amazing places in the world that become a popular kite surfing destination in the month of February.
4. Cape Verde has some astonishing and awe inspiring beaches. The water is clean and the wind is perfect for kite surfing.
5. The Cayman Islands may be famous for their beauty but they are also a great spot for kite surfing the month of February.
6. A large number of kite surfers travel to Belize in February for kite surfing expeditions. The coast of Belize is crowded with kite surfers in the month of February.
7. Miami beach in Florida is home to a lot of kite surfers of America. People who play the sport actually move their residence to Florida in order to be closer to the beach.
8. Australia is a famous destination for kite surfers from all over the world especially for countries like New Zealand.
9. Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne all have some amazing beaches and beach resorts which are crowded with kite surfers in the month of February. The wind is normally perfect for all levels of kite surfers however in some places the pressure of the wind can get stronger and only experienced surfers should get in the water in those areas.
10.The world’s narrowest country Chile is one of the most famous kite surfing destinations. People from the entire South American continent visit Chile to experience kite surfing there.
11.Other South American countries like Brazil and Venezuela are also considered as a great kite surfing destination.
12.The Bahamas is one of the most loved and most visited destinations in the world. The region has a lot of beautiful beaches that are crowded all year long however it is a significant destination for kite surfers in February
13.One of the most famous tourist destinations in Thailand is Phuket. Flocks of kite surfers travel to Phuket in February. The water off the coast is calm and clean.
14.Even though kite surfing spots are spread all over the world, the countries in South Hemisphere win the popularity test for the month of February.
15.The amazing kite surfing experience in these countries is complimented by the amazing lifestyle and tourism experience that these countries provide.
16.Nightlife is amazing in these countries. If you love the water but you want a break from surfing then you can also go on a romantic cruise with your loved one.
17.Most of these places have on spot trainers who help new surfers to master the art of kite surfing.
18.The reason that these places make perfect kite surfing spots in February is due to the wind conditions and water pressure that are prevalent in the respective month.
19.Kite surfers also like to head to islands in the Caribbean in the month of February. The islands are windy and the water pressure is great for kite surfing and windsurfing.
20.Aruba is one of the most famous destinations in the Caribbean. It is visited all year round by surfers of all types and all levels
21.Dakhla in Morocco is a very popular tourist destination all around the year. The water in this part of the world is perfect for surfing. The place is also known for its exhilarating sandy beaches.
22.IF you are planning on visiting any of the above mentioned places in February don’t forget to take your surfing equipment with you.
23.Almost all places have a spot for beginners so if you have never tried kite surfing maybe this is your chance to try it.
24.A lot of countries have cold weather in the month of February and most of the kite surfer travel to look for warmer kite surfing spots.