1. July is one of the hottest months in the year. It is a great month to visit the beach for water sports and also for relaxation.
2. Beaches all over the world are crowded in July due to the summer vacation of young college kids.
3. A lot of kite surfers head down to the beaches to enjoy the warm surfing vibes of July.
4. July is a perfect month for Kite surfing as the weather is warm, the water is calm and the wind conditions are ideal for surfing.
5. The ABC islands in South America are Dutch territories. These islands are a popular tourist destination and are visited by hundreds of people from the Netherlands and all over the world.
6. The ABC islands are Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. The wind conditions are ideal for kite surfers throughout the year.
7. The first thing that comes into one’s mind after we say Madagascar is the local wildlife however Madagascar is also famous for its amazing beaches and other tourist destinations.
8. Tourists visit Madagascar in flocks during the month of July. July marks the peak for kite surfing season in Madagascar.
9. Israel is one of the most beautiful countries in the Middle East. It is also a great surfing spot especially in the month of July.
10.In July, the beaches in Haifa and Tel Aviv are crowded with locals and surfers from all over the world.
11.Dakhla is an amazing dessert lagoon. It offers both wave riding and flat water. The place is visited by surfers from all over the globe.
12.Another significant kite surfing place in Morocco is Essaouira. The wind here is strong throughout the year which makes it an all round kite surfing spot.
13.Oman is a very unique country when it comes to kite surfing condition. It is a hidden gem as people don’t consider Oman when they start planning their kite surfing trips.
14.The Coast of Oman that faces the Gulf of Oman has constant but light winds that are ideal for all types and all levels of surfers.
15.Mashira Island in Oman is Located in the Arabian Sea. It has really strong winds in the month of July which makes it a paradise for expert surfers.
16.When there is talk about American Tourist destinations, Hawaii is always discussed. Hawaii is visited every year by thousands of Americans and people from all over the world.
17.Hawaii is considered as a surf paradise for all types and all levels of surfers. The wind is great throughout the year however in summer the conditions are ideal for kite surfing.
18.Brazil is a wonderful kite surfing spot throughout the year. There are many great surfing spots in the country. The beaches are almost always crowded in Brazil.
19.Mauritius is another great kite surfing destinations. It is a very popular spot for kite surfers from all over the world.
20.Thailand is known for its amazing beaches and historical sites. Phuket is a great surfing spot. The water is warm and the wind conditions are ideal for kite surfing.
21.If you want to take a break from enjoying water sports you can also visit the beach for a relaxing sunbath.