1. Gostoso is one of the windiest places in the country of Brazil. It is also a very popular destination for surfers from all over the world.
2. Brazil has a coastline of more than 7400 km due to which the country has a large number of beaches and surf spots.
3. Gostoso has a population of around 10000 people and other than football the most popular entertainment for the people of Gostoso is enjoying time at the beach.
4. Out of hundreds of different surf spots in Brazil, Gostoso is one of the most prominent and popular surfing destinations in the country
5. It is very affordable surfing and tourist destination where you can rent a room in a beach resort just steps away from the ocean.
6. The wind season in Gostoso starts in the month of September and ends in the month of March.
7. The winds are very strong in the months between September and march which make it a perfect surfing spot.
8. The wind ranges from 17 – 30 knots which is perfect for surfing even for new surfers who are still in their learning stages.
9. The conditions are suitable for kite surfing throughout the year however November sees the best waves for normal surfing sessions.
10. There is a special kite training zone off the coast of Gostoso where you can learn how to surf at a very affordable price,
11. You can find several different kite schools and training centers in Gostoso, do don’t worry if you are a beginner and want to try your skills in the Brazilian waters.
12. Other than these amazing surfing destination you can also enjoy other local entertainment like go sightseeing or enjoy local food in restaurants,
13. Gostoso also has a great nightlife. There are a many different beach bars and eateries that are open all night.
14. Gostoso beach is one of the best beaches in Brazil. It is a quiet and one of the least crowded beaches in the country.
15. The water off the coast of Gostoso is clean and wind conditions are amazing for surfers of all levels.
16. Its quiet nature makes it a great beach for beginners as you can surf without any hassle or distraction
17. Tourinhos Beach in Gostoso is one of the best beaches in the Gostoso. It is an amazing sandy beach with lots of other entertainment.
18. Xepa Beach is also a great beach with a lot of amazing activities to do. It is an amazing beach for wind and kite surfing sessions.
19. Perobas Beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Gostoso. The wind conditions are ideal for surfers of all types and levels.
20. Other amazing beaches to visit in Gostoso are Maceio beach and Maracajau beach. These beaches are perfect for water sports like surfing.
21. These beaches are also great for enjoying time with family. You can take your kids with you to some of these beaches as well.
22. The wind conditions and wave patterns in Gostoso are perfect for a lot of different water sports including wind surfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, diving and many more.
23. There are lots of different water sports equipment stores located in almost all major beaches in Gostoso.
24. You don’t have to worry if you have forgotten your equipment back home, you can buy surfing equipment from local stores.
25. You can find beach resorts at a wide range of prices. So you can plan your trip even with a light wallet.