1. The Cayman Islands is a British Overseas Territory located in the western Caribbean Sea. There are three Islands; Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman located to the south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica.
2. The Cayman Islands are the second most populated islands of British overseas territory with the current estimated population of 62,881 in 2019.
3. The capital city of the islands is George Town which is in the west of the largest Island, Grand Cayman.
4. Caymanian heritage can be found in the Cayman Islands National Museum located in the capital city. George Town is also known as a financial hub and cruise-ship port.
5. Grand Cayman is the biggest island amongst the three islands where you can enjoy your vacations with your family and friends.
6. The relaxing environment of beautiful turquoise water beaches is a perfect destination to feel peace and have enjoyment as well.
7. The Cayman Islands have a coastline of 160 km. The water temperature is warm enough to enjoy the beaches and do your desired activities.
8. The winter season is considered the most enjoyable in terms of temperature when it is less rainy and the end of hurricane season, making it safe to do a wide range of activities.
9. Grand Cayman Island is blessed with beautiful beaches like Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Kai, Rum point, Smith Cove, Colliers Beach, West Bay Beach and many more.
10. Seven Mile Beach is the most famous beach of all. It is not only a famous beach in Grand Cayman but also the most popular beach in the Caribbean. It is believed to be a beautiful beach with resorts, restaurants, shops, beach bars, and water sports centres.
11. Beaches in Grand Cayman provide you with everything you dream of. Snorkelling, kayaking, parasailing, diving, kite surfing.
12. There are beach sports like volleyball along with coastal cuisine. You can enjoy live music and dance under the beautiful stars at night as well.
13. There is a huge variety of activities you can enjoy at the Grand Cayman Island, including swimming with dolphins. You can really have a beautiful experience spending time with the dolphins in the water, kissing, hugging or enjoying their fast belly rides.
14. With 140 different nationalities present in the Island there is a wide range of different cultural cuisines in above 200 restaurants.
15. The food Grand Cayman is known for is Fish Rundown. It is a traditional slow cooked stew that contains fresh fish cooked in coconut milk.
16. Kite surfing is also found in Grand Cayman which is a sport that combines wakeboarding, snowboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, skateboarding and sailing all together into one sport. It is less expensive and convenient.
17. Kite surfing has become popular in Grand Cayman as it is an ideal place with steady wind, warm water, and good waves which make it easier for kite surfing there.
18. November till July is considered to be an ideal season for kite surfing as the winds are stronger in those months.
19. Kitesurf Cayman in the northeast corner of West Bay is one of the best kite surf school which provides you professional and safe instructions.
20. Kite surfing in Grand Cayman is believed to be the best with friendly instructors, ideal water and weather. People seem satisfied and make the most out of that experience.
21. One of the famous places in Grand Cayman is Starfish Point which is a beach with shallow clear water making it easier to see plenty of starfish in it.
22. The Cayman Turtle Centre is popular amongst tourists, located in the West Bay district. It is a breeding centre which offers snorkelling with turtles.
23. The famous Kittiwake wreck is one of the best wreck dives in the Caribbean. It has a shipwreck and marine park. The water is clean and clear providing a suitable environment for diving and snorkelling.
24. Cayman Crystal Caves is a great tourist attraction with friendly people to guide through the beautiful caves, an underground lake, and rock formations.
25. With beautiful Heavenly locations of Grand Cayman Island, there is a hell as well. Hell Grand Cayman is a visual attraction, made up of limestone in the West Bay of Grand Cayman.