1. Cumbuco is a beautiful fishing village located in Brazil. Its beauty attracts hundreds of tourists from all over the world every year.
2. Brazil has an abundance of places that are ideal for water sports. Cumbuco is one such place.
3. The wind conditions in Cumbuco are ideal for kite surfing and all other types of water sports.
4. The wind season in the village ranges from June to December and during these months extreme winds blow off the coast of Cumbuco which makes it a perfect place for kite surfing.
5. One of the best things about Cumbuco other than kite surfing is the attitude of locals. The locals are very friendly and helpful to each other and towards tourists.
6. Cumbuco offers something for every level of surfer. You can find surfing spots for all types of surfers i.e. beginners, intermediate and experts.
7. A little off the coast the water is calm which is ideal for beginners whereas if you move a little further north the conditions start to get icky.
8. The northern shores of Cumbuco have really strong waves with even stronger winds. These conditions make it a paradise for expert surfer.
9. The beaches in Cumbuco are miles long which let you have your own space in the water while you’re kiting.
10. Cumbuco has massive flat water lagoons which make it a perfect destination for kite surfers.
11. The wind season in Cumbuco starts from June and stays till December. The wind during these months is very strong and perfect for surfing, so if you are planning a trip to Cumbuco, try visiting during these months,
12. During the wind season, the wind goes up to a maximum of 20 – 30 knots most of the time.
13. Cumbuco is not just known for its amazing beaches and great surfing winds, it is also known for its amazing nightlife and wonderful restaurant.
14. If you take a break from the water you can always go sightseeing around the village or meet locals.
15. There are a lot of elegant beach resorts in the village which are available at an economical price.
16. A good thing about renting a beach house or a beach resort is that the ocean is just a few steps away from your back door.
17. Cumbuco has an abundance of sandy beaches. Its sandy beaches aren’t just popular amongst the locals, a lot of foreigners also love to visit these beaches to relax and enjoy fun family time.
18. The village also has high sand dunes which affect the wind conditions of the place. These dunes are helpful in creating a more surf friendly environment,
19. You can always find well experienced and friendly surf trainers at almost all major beaches in the region.
20. Some of the more popular beaches in Cumbuco are Pacheco beach, Cumbuco beach, and Cumbuco aqua beach.
21. If you are planning on visiting Cumbuco, Ceara Botanical Park should also be on your list of places to visit.
22. Cumbuco beach is a beautiful beach with clean and clear blue water. It is a sandy beach that offers a lot of other entertainment like beach bars, kite surfing and many more.
23. Other beautiful beaches in the area of Cumbuco are Iparana beach, Barra Do Cauipe Beach and Icarai Beach
24. There are several different surf schools present in the village where you can learn to master any type of surfing skill.
25. The beaches and water surrounding Cumbuco offer perfect wind conditions for surfers of all types and all levels.