1. Puerto Rico is an unincorporated United States territory. It is located in the Caribbean right next to US Virgin Islands.
2. Puerto Rico is a small but beautiful tropical island in the Caribbean with a coastline of only 50 Kilometers. Even though the island is small thousands of people visit the island every year to enjoy the local exotic beaches.
3. The territory is known for its beautiful landscape, waterfalls, clear blue water, and El Yunque tropical rain forest.
4. Puerto Rico is considered as the surf capital of the Caribbean. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit and enjoy water sports.
5. Puerto Rico offers a variety of waves and wind patterns which makes it an ideals surfing spot for both beginner and expert level surfers.
6. The beaches on the West coast of Puerto Rico are usually more crowded with surfers as compared to the east coast.
7. The water is tender and can be surfed easily by beginners and new learner. The water is too calm and steady that You don’t even have to wear a wet suit to surf here
8. You can find internationally qualified trainers on almost all major beaches in Puerto Rico. New surfers can learn a lot from these trainers.
9. Puerto Rico is not only famous for its surfing spots, but it is also a very relaxing place to visit even for non-surfers.
10. Visiting a beach with family and friends to enjoy the sunshine and relax have become a common practice of Puerto Ricans.
11. Start if spring s the perfect time for surfers to visit Puerto Rico. The waves are extra steady in summer and you would have to wait for a long time to catch a decent wave.
12. In extreme winter the waves get stronger and bigger. These waves can only be surfed by expert and daring surfers.
13. Rincon is one of the most visited places in Puerto Rico. It is a popular surfing destination. Sandy Beach in Rincon is one of world best surfing sites. The water here is warm and ideal for all level of surfers.
14. There are lots of historical sites in Puerto Rico along with other tourist destinations. So if you are planning a surfing trip to Puerto Rico, don’t forget to visit other tourist destinations as well.
15. The beaches aren’t the only popular thing about the island, it is also known for its amazing nightlife
16. Isla Verde Resort Strip located in the capital city of San Juan is an exhilarating beach front with nightclubs and casinos open 24 hours a day.
17. Culebra Island is an offshore island of Puerto Rico. It is considered as one of the best known destinations for water sports especially snorkeling.
18. Vieques is one of the most beautiful and clean beaches in Puerto Rico. The shiny blue color of the water is due to the presence of bioluminescent organisms like plankton in the water.
19. Condado is considered as the Miami of Puerto Rico due to its structure and bustling nature. The beach is just a few minutes’ walk away from the concrete jungle of the capital city.
20. The water at Condado beach is not suitable for swimming however you can always gear up for some windsurfing or kite surfing.
21. Puerto Rico has some of the most expensive and luxurious beach resorts in the world. The islands tourism industry is the backbone of its economy.
22. Flamenco beach is not only one of the best beaches in Puerto Rico but also one of the best beaches in the world. It is known for its vibrant tropical vibe and for being a popular destination for newlyweds.
23. Zoni Beach is also a very famous surfing destination after Flamenco. Zoni beach may not be as beautiful as Flamenco beach, it still has one advantage over Flamenco and that is of crowdedness. As compared to flamenco fewer people visit Zoni beach w hic makes it’ a great destination for surfers who don’t like to swim in crowded water.
24. If you like to surf and also have a passion for cave exploration then Navio beach should on your bucket list on your visit to Puerto Rico.
25. El Conquistador resort is quite easily the best beach resort in Puerto Rico. The resort has its own private island called Palomino Island. It is a perfect island for enjoying summer time. The calm tropical vibes will help you relax and feel positive.